Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers from a distance;
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance contract: an agreement whereby, in the context of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance sale of products and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, only one or more techniques for communication are used. distance
4. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and the entrepreneur being together in the same room at the same time; Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal: the option for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
7. Day: calendar day;
8. Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase of which is spread over time;
9. Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that enables future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Industrieweg 18Z14 8061RB Hasselt
Telephone number: +31 652480936
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 08196629
VAT identification number: NL001655464B97
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they are consumer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that applies to him. most beneficial.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- the possible costs of delivery;
- the way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery or performance of the agreement;
- the term for accepting the offer, or the term for adhering to the price;
- the level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
- if the agreement is filed after the conclusion, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer can obtain information about actions that he does not want before concluding the agreement, as well as the way in which he can rectify these before the agreement is concluded;
- any languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the behavioral codes to which the entrepreneur is subject and the way in which the consumer can consult these behavioral codes electronically; and
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of an agreement that extends to the continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can terminate the agreement.